Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Shop is now OPEN!


Alright KIDS! Our company store is now open for business! Not to long ago Meghan and I started our own company selling shirts, prints, bags and little knick knacks. Our first show was at APE in San Fran and had a blast. I have been called and emailed by people askin "how can we buy this stuff?" Well now you non APEers, friends and family can! My shirts, and scoutbooks are available. I also have the bear screenprint, but not on the site so feel free to email me if interested, and we can work something out. Meghan has some awesome prints, bags and scarves as well!
Visit our site and show some love.
RIGAMARU


As for other things going on in my life, I am at LAIKA working with some amazing artists. Although in February, I am moving to San Fran to work at PIXAR. I had an amazing time in Portland and made some great friends. It was a hard decision to move, because there are so much talent there, and great things in development, but I want to continue my career and improve as an artist. I love you Portland, and I know I will be back.

14 comments:

  1. Big congrats, Chris! And an early welcome back to the Bay. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats again man! The store is lookin killer so far!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha...NICE.

    dont forget about the little people once you leave, ROCKSTAR.

    shop looks cool.

    >oVi

    ReplyDelete
  4. sweet man! congrats!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Chris, nice store! Congrats on the job at Pixar and welcome to the Bay... :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats for Pixar man, you really deserve it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. that's a great new! Congratulation!

    ReplyDelete
  8. happy happy joy joy! if you want some killer taqueria food go to 'thee taqueria' on 24th and mission. i miss home =] i love your blah post by the way...awesome shtuff. congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I heard the great news. Grats bro. Obviously Pixar did the right thing by snagging you up. They know what they are doing.

    Pete

    ReplyDelete
  10. YAY! FINALLY! You're finally coming back to the BAY!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Chris,
    Man, that is such great news!! I'm so happy for you! I can't wait to see all the great imagery you'll produce this year!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great blog... and congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ja ja ja!!! great!!!

    ReplyDelete