Friday, February 10, 2012

Darwin Show at Q Pop

Hey everyone!
Joey Chou and I are gonna be having an Art Show at Q Pop Shop in Los Angeles! Set the calendars for Saturday, March 10th. Here are some process and sneak peeks of what I have been working on. Want to see it all done and finished?! Well... your gonna have to come to the show! Looking forward to seeing a lot of old friends and making some new ones.
Also on a side note, the Rigamaru site is back up! So if you havent bought your bear or octopus shirt yet, better do it soon. We will be adding some brand new shirts/hoodies/ prints and knicks knacks to it in the next couple of months, so keep checking back!
http://rigamaru.com/




17 comments:

  1. Hell yea. everything looks amazing. Excited for the show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats going to be a kickass show!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! I'm totally there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks amazing!! I wanna see more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd like to see this !

    ReplyDelete
  6. BEautiful work Chris.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish you the best Chris, this is great! I wish I could make it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful like always! Can't wait to go to Q Pop and get them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sick stuff sir! I gotta get me one of them Octo Tees!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the whale, the shape is so cool ! And the crows with hats are really funny !
    I love the extreme stylization in your designs, well done and good luck for the show!

    ReplyDelete
  11. really nice work Chris, I love the texture created by the ink on the birds. The cutouts are also really nice

    ReplyDelete
  12. Exciting. I might get my luck here.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Chris

    Great to see real mediums being used here. Judging from these pieces, your very adept at it.

    Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous... as always.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous... as always.

    ReplyDelete